Our company is counted amongst the dependable Thermowell
Exporters and Suppliers in India. The Stainless Steel Thermowell is designed to meet standards set by BIS, DIN, ASME and other well-reputed authorities. The Drilled Bar Stock Thermowell is made up of excellent quality materials i.e. Carbon Steels, 304 Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel, Inconel, Hastelloy, Titanium, Monel, Teflon etc. that further makes the Thermowell ideal for the temperature measurement. Additionally, customers are eased with the availability of the Stainless Steel Thermowell loaded with all the advanced features.
Special alloy material :
Inconel, Hastelloy, Titanium, Monel, Teflon etc.
Standard materials :
- Flange : Blindflange per ASME B16.5 / EN 1092-1 / DIN 2527
- Instrument connection : ½ NPT, G ½ female
- Bore size : Ø 6.6 mm, Ø 8.5 mm
- Insertion length U : To customer specification (max. 1800 mm for stainless steel)
- Head length H : To customer specification (standard: 57 mm, 83 mm)
SS304, SS 316/ 316L, 1.4571, 1.4404, A105, exotic materials, carbon steel, brass etc.
Procedure and Certificate :
A wide range of documentation and Non Destructive Testing can be provided on request
- Material Certification
- Certificate of Conformity
- Hydrostatic Pressure Test
- Dye Penetrant Inspection
- Ultrasonic Bore Concentricity Test
- Positive Material Identification
- Intergranular Corrosion Test
- Hardness Testing
Flange mounted thermowell , Threaded mounted thermowell
Drilled Bar Stock Thermowell :
Our thermowell bodies are machine and drilled from solid bar stock. this results in a non-welded water tight unit. High accuracy machines are used to ensure concentricity of the bore with respect to the outside diameter and a consistent wall thickness over the full length of the thermowell.